Geriatric and Long-Term Care Update Posters
All content contributors on a poster must submit a form in order to finalize the submission.
GLTC’s target audience are healthcare professionals working with the elderly population, including physicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers, nursing home administrators, certified medical directors, pharmacists and other allied health care professionals.
The annual planning committee particularly encourages the active involvement of graduate and medical students, residents, fellows, and allied professionals in providing information on clinical practice, small studies, case reports, and research related to treatment of patients in any facility type or population sample.
Posters will be displayed throughout the entirety of the conference.
1. Abstracts can be submitted until August 19, 2016; 5:00 PM CST.
2. There is no fee required for submission.
3. Eligibility: All abstracts are welcome and there are no membership requirements.
4. Until the close of the Call for Abstracts on August 19, 2016, submitting (contact) authors may submit revisions to the abstract. NO REVISIONS will be allowed once the call for submissions closes. Authors cannot be added nor the order rearranged after this deadline.
5. It is the responsibility of the submitting (contact) author to ensure that ALL co-authors review the abstract prior to submission. Confirmation of abstract acceptance or rejection will be emailed to all co-authors listed on the abstract. Failure to obtain permission to submit from co-authors is liable to result in abstract rejection.
6. Submission of and acceptance of an abstract DOES NOT register you for the meeting.
7. Authorship on multiple abstracts is permitted.
8. The abstract text, excluding the words “background, objectives, methods, results, conclusion” is limited to 2,016 characters not including spaces (about 300-325 words). (Including those words, the limit is 2,060 characters.) It is the author’s responsibility to submit abstracts free of typographical or other errors. We strongly encourage that the submitter cut and paste a proofread, “spell checked” document into these fields. Please ensure your text follows this format: Background, Objectives Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
9. Graphics (figures and tables) may not be submitted. GLTC Conference poster abstracts are required to be text-only.
10. All content contributors on a poster must complete a Conflict of Interest Disclosure form.
-Is the abstract related to medical education?
-Organization and Clarity
Due to the large volume of posters submitted, only the highest scoring posters will be accepted.
please contact Charmaine Foster in the Office of Continuing Education at 501-661-7962 or email@example.com