RSS Planning Forms
It is time to plan your Regularly Scheduled Series for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Please note before getting started:
- Use a browser other than Internet Explorer such as Chrome, Fire Fox, etc…
- The software does not allow you to save and return to the application later, so make sure that you have time to finish the whole application.
- Our accreditation statements have changed, so please do not use any old forms.
- Interprofessional education (IPE) is a priority for UAMS at all levels of education, including continuing education. Planning this activity for at least 2 healthcare professionals (i.e. physicians and nurses) and including representatives of these healthcare professions on the planning committee will be a way to demonstrate your department’s commitment to IPE.
- If you would like to offer ANCC credit at your RSS, you will be required to have an OCE Trained Nurse Planner (BSN or higher) on your planning committee.
- To receive the best discounted accreditation fee, submit your completed planning form by 5 pm, May 15, 2017 .
Renewal Application Planning Form – Use this form if it is a renewal year for your activity.
Session Reports (Due Prior to Each Activity)
Attendee Information Form (use for new attendees to gather information for the CE file)