RSS Planning Forms
It is time to plan your Regularly Scheduled Series for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Please note before getting started:
- Use a browser other than Internet Explorer such as Chrome, Fire Fox, etc…
- Our accreditation statements have changed, so please do not use any old forms.
- Interprofessional education (IPE) is a priority for UAMS at all levels of education, including continuing education. Planning this activity for at least 2 healthcare professionals (i.e. physicians and nurses) and including representatives of these healthcare professions on the planning committee will be a way to demonstrate your department’s commitment to IPE.
- If you would like to offer ANCC credit at your RSS, you will be required to have an RN (or higher) on your planning committee.
- To receive the best discounted accreditation fee, submit your completed planning form by 5 pm, May 15, 2018.
Coming Soon – CloudCME Application How-To
Session Report (Due 5 Business Days Prior to Each Activity)
Log into CloudCME to create a new session.
Additional Forms and Documents