VOLNEY (V.P.) PARKER,
Certified Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) Practitioner
Includes multiple interactive workshops building upon “Whole Brain” concepts such as active listening and team building.
CALL FOR TEAMS
Submit your team of 6-10 people to Brenda Burks at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the free assessment. This is a great opportunity to discover how your team’s “Whole Brain” works together and will bring value and insight to your team’s structure and functionality. Assessment results will be shared during
One person from the team (or someone on behalf of the team) should submit the following information to Brenda Burks by email:
- Name and Job Function of each team member
- Overall team purpose on campus
- Why your team would like to be considered for the assessment- (This can be brief.)
Additional Criteria to note:
- Team members should have been a part of the team that you are submitting for at least 6 months
- If selected, the team members must be willing to complete the assessment by the assigned date (TBA)
INDIVIDUAL ASSESSMENT GIVEAWAY
Two registrants will be chosen at random to receive an individual Whole Brain assessment, valued at $150. Register today!